Saturday, February 10, 2024

Masculine Card Series Final Card; Stamp & Punch


It's Day 7 and the Final Day of the Masculine Card Series! I did it! What a fun series and I'm glad you stuck around to see the cards. Scroll to the end to see all the cards.

For this final card, I sort of lost my mojo. It took me awhile to get started on this one but eventually it all came together.


I stamped the Camp Snoopy image on white cardstock and thought I had a tent stamp but couldn't find it so I grabbed what I thought was the next best thing...a teepee!

Awhile ago, I put together an outdoor/hiking scrapbook kit so I grabbed those paper scraps to go with this outdoors stamp. Then one thing led to another as I pulled out a fun border punch to add some interest to a plain black cardstock strip.

Also...who knew you could stamp on cork? I'm so glad I came across that cork embellishment. I think that really brought the card up a notch!


Check out the video to see the process. It came out so cute!


Products Used:
Paper scraps from Echo Park Let's Go Anywhere 
Border punch by Stampin Up!
Cork embellishment from FSJ
Cardstock from CutCardStock
Black Archival Ink
Snoopy stamp gifted from Rubber Paws

Here's a recap of all seven cards. Which was your favorite?



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting. I appreciate your comments. I love sharing my projects with you and hope to encourage you to create things on your own. Thanks again!