Friday, January 19, 2024

TGIF; Thankful Friday #301


Happy Friday and Happy Thankful Friday! This week I'm thankful for all the NFL Playoff buzz. I'm especially happy because the 49ers are a part of it.


Before the first game of the 49er season, we took a shot of booze and dedicated the season to Tony. I'm telling you, win - lose - or draw, we would have been ok with the results but I'm very grateful that it's a winning season. My son would be all about it too. I can see him walking in the house on Saturday all 49er geared up just chanting and cheering for the team.

What time is it? GAME TIME


What are you thankful for this week?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting. I appreciate your comments. I love sharing my projects with you and hope to encourage you to create things on your own. Thanks again!