Tuesday, January 2, 2024

Big Title Layout

Hi there. You know I love working with sketches and when I saw this one from Cassie Wiscarson, I knew I wanted to challenge myself with it. But what I also decided to do was stretch this single page sketch into two.

I decided to use the photos from the First Annual TomKat Strut since I had so many different size photos and I knew this sketch would hold many of them. To get these fun small prints, I use the collage feature on a 4x6 size photo at my local Walgreens. I'm sure you can do something similar wherever you get your photos printed.


I cut a 12x12 piece of patterned paper into two 6x12 pieces and used scraps from the paper collection for the torn pieces to place above and below the main horizontal strip.



Check out the process video to see how I put this together. Because of the different sized photos, I got 12 of them on this layout!



Products Used:
Pewter and Black Licorice cardstock are from CutCardStock
Patterned Papers are from Stampin' Up!
Stars & walking embellishments were cut with the Cricut. 
White gel pen is a Gelly Roll pen from Sakura
Black splatter is Black Licorice Color Silk from FSJ (Spellbinders)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting. I appreciate your comments. I love sharing my projects with you and hope to encourage you to create things on your own. Thanks again!