Wednesday, January 10, 2024

Hello December 2021 MIR

I love doing the Month In Review (MIR) layouts especially for December. For 2021, I took so many photos that I had to create more full layouts than normal which is fine with me! I did, however, get 11 photos on this two-page spread!


I filmed the process and it's on my YouTube channel. Be sure to check it out!


This layout used only one piece of double-sided patterned paper and some red cardstock scraps. I used some snowman and tree Cricut cut outs that I did years ago. The title was created by combining the words "hello" and "December" together and then creating an offset around it.


The background was created by cutting four 2" strips and four 1" strips. I adhered the strips two on top and two on the bottom on both sides. The red 4.5x12" red vertical strips was a much needed after thought which led to the two .5x12" strips on the left side. Color, color, color! I love it!


I have noticed that collecting Christmas papers is my hobby, so I need to really get in my collection and use these papers. Many I donated to my "Trash to Treasure" pile to bring to any future crops but I really need to use more so I can purchase more! LOL Isn't that how it's supposed to work!?!
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting. I appreciate your comments. I love sharing my projects with you and hope to encourage you to create things on your own. Thanks again!