Monday, January 1, 2024

LTCCB; Venti Cup


It's time for another six week challenge on the Love To Craft Challenge Blog. I love this challenge blog because it's for all kinds of crafters not just paper. Which is perfect for me because I am a multi-medium type of crafter. I love all things crafty!

As you can imagine, I've been concentrating a lot on holiday crafting but I didn't want that to be my January 1st project, so instead of holiday decorations and gift tags, I am showing off a cup that I made for a gift. This project can be done anytime of the year.

I have a pretty good stock of these venti sized cups and I really need to make more of them. There are lots of designs in Cricut Design Space, but I purchased this one from Dottie Digitals


I love the metallic gold and white against the black cup. So pretty! And if you're wondering, I purchased the cup from Cups4Us.


Be sure to click over to the LTCCB to be inspired by all the DT projects and don't forget to link your own crafty project as well!



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting. I appreciate your comments. I love sharing my projects with you and hope to encourage you to create things on your own. Thanks again!