Friday, January 12, 2024

TGIF; Thankful Friday #300

TGIF and  Happy Thankful Friday! Everyone is back from the holidays so our office has been buzzing with activity. That's not what I'm thankful for this week although it's always nice to socialize with my coworkers.

This week I'm thankful for video conversion services. Is that what they are called? I sent in old film and they converted it onto a thumb drive. Well, we've been watching our old movies and it's so special. I really thought with everything that has happened this year, it would make me cry, but honestly it didn't.

This gave us all an opportunity to laugh, remember the life we had all those years ago and really appreciate that even though we didn't realize it at the time...we had it all. We still do.

I miss my son so much, but I'm so thankful for video evidence of him and also all those memories that are still in my brain. Isn't this why we scrapbook...take photos...make videos? It's such a wonderful thing to be thankful for!

What are you thankful for this week? Let me know in the comments. I'd love to hear all about it!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting. I appreciate your comments. I love sharing my projects with you and hope to encourage you to create things on your own. Thanks again!