Tuesday, November 15, 2022

Sketch n Scrap Sketch #261; Birthday Layout


Sketch n Scrap has two layout sketches and two card sketches a month and they are all fantastic! Being on the DT, I get to play with the sketches before they are posted and hope to inspire others to create their own. I love this sketch and am probably going to use it again soon!



As you know, I love multi-photo layouts and this one was perfect for my granddaughter's 11th birthday photos. I picked out the Kate and Ash set by Simple Stories specifically for these photos. I picked up a couple of papers (Girl Power and Good Vibes) plus the embellishment pack.




You have until the end of the month to link your layout using this sketch:

Check out the YouTube process video:

Photos:



The cute title was cut using the Rock n Roll Princess collection from Cricut Design Space. I used some images to decorate the 11 for her birthday decoration.

Be sure to click on over to Sketch n Scrap to check out their other sketches - they are fabulous!
 

1 comment:

  1. This is just gorgeous Dorlene, so many lovely details and that embellishment cluster in the bottom corner is amazing!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting. I appreciate your comments. I love sharing my projects with you and hope to encourage you to create things on your own. Thanks again!