Wednesday, November 16, 2022

Hello Love Card; CutCardStock


Hello loves! I purchased this background stamp from Altenew at least a year ago and finally decided to use it. I pulled out the Cougar Smooth White Cardstock from CutCardStock and stamped two different shades of purple.

After adding some gold splashes and a sentiment, I decided to mat this panel with Gold Glitter Cardstock also from CCS.


Originally I prepared a cardbase with the same white cardstock but decided to use Basis Dark Purple instead. What a difference! 

After doing all that, I felt like it needed something more so I added two skeleton leaves from my stash that were gifted to me from Rubber Paws (read more about her HERE) and a gold bow.


Wow! Don't you love it?! It is so unique and pretty. I can't wait to play with this background stamp some more!

See the YouTube process video here:

See the CutCardStock Blog post HERE.


Other products used:
Ink: SU! Almost Amethyst and Highland Heather
Stamp: Altenew Graphic Brushstroke
Color Splash: FSJ (Spellbinder) Gold
Skeleton Leaves & Gold Ribbon from my stash

Need inspiration? Go to the CutCardStock Blog to see so many cool paper projects from the Design Team!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting. I appreciate your comments. I love sharing my projects with you and hope to encourage you to create things on your own. Thanks again!