Thursday, November 3, 2022

It's Great to Bee Spoiled Layout

I combined both Mother's and Father's Day's photos in this layout. I'm lucky to have taken photos of the flowers and gifts I received but of course, no photo of me & my kiddos.

I've been on a mission to use my paper kits as much as possible and this is a perfect example of making it work with themed paper. There were absolutely NO BEES in any of these photos but I love how I created a fun title that tied them in.



Be sure to check out the YouTube video to see and listen to my thought process.


If you're not already, hit the subscribe button. I post at least two videos a week and one will always be scrapbooking and the other is whatever it is I'm creating in the Command Center which is the name of my craft room and blog.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting. I appreciate your comments. I love sharing my projects with you and hope to encourage you to create things on your own. Thanks again!