Thursday, November 17, 2022

Single Layout into a Two Page Layout; Birthday Party

I love social media for all the sketches, inspiration and ideas for all sorts of crafting! I saw this Freaky Fast Friday challenge by The Scrap Room on IG and decided to go for it.



I used the scraps from THIS layout and made a single layout into a two page layout.


Now, I had a limited amount of patterned paper scraps to accomplish this so for the 2x11 strip of paper, I cut two 2x1" pieces of the black/white buffalo print and tucked them under the 6.5x10.5 piece of paper to give the illusion of the full strip. Great trick, right!?!

Keep your eyes open for fun challenges and show them off! That's what I plan on doing!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting. I appreciate your comments. I love sharing my projects with you and hope to encourage you to create things on your own. Thanks again!