Tuesday, March 1, 2022

Baseball Cap Cricut Project

Check out this cool baseball cap giftbox I made for my son's birthday! The cut file is free with a Cricut Access subscription and the nice thing is that it came with instructions! 

Of course, I personalized it by changing the colors and adding the SF logo to the cap. Isn't it fantastic! I can't wait to make more of these.

I'll be honest, it was a little difficult to put it together and thankfully, Cricut did have instructions to follow. I filmed the process since I figured everyone would like a visual...check it out below:

Be sure to subscribe to my YouTube channel so you don't miss any videos!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting. I appreciate your comments. I love sharing my projects with you and hope to encourage you to create things on your own. Thanks again!