Thursday, March 17, 2022

Junk Journal Spread

Just showing off an easy spread I completed in my Junk Journal. I'm filming a second round of flip throughs for YouTube and I'm reintroducing myself to some "unfinished" pages. This was one. When I looked at it, it reminded me of a stack of books so that's what I made them.

Check out the YouTube video below:


Here are some photos:

The video stops before I add the bubble wrap marks. I love these additions because it looks so much more "junk journalish". (I love that I can just make up words here!)

Be sure to check out the Junk Journal flip throughs and process videos by checking the Junk Journal playlist on YouTube.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting. I appreciate your comments. I love sharing my projects with you and hope to encourage you to create things on your own. Thanks again!