Sunday, February 27, 2022

H2H Sponge Challenge

I just made it in time for the February challenge at Heart2Heart Challenge blog which is a challenge blog for Close to My Heart (CTMH) products. I ordered some new ink pads in Carolina, Capri and Nectarine and decided to use these with my card.

Ok...I had an idea and after the second attempt, it still didn't work. So instead of trashing it, I decided to go with the mistakes and change my plans.


What do you think? I love the color combination of these ink pads!  So pretty.

Check out the video for my oops moments and how I just rolled with it!

If you use CTMH products, be sure to check out the Heart 2 Heart blog for challenges and inspiration!

Inks:  Carolina, Capri, Nectarine, Black Archival Ink
Stamp Set:  Flowers For You
Punches:  1 3/8" and 1.25" circles

2 comments:

  1. So beautiful! I love your sponged background and flowers!! Thank you for sharing with us at Heart 2 Heart!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This so pretty and I love the punched circles! Thanks for joining us at H2H challenges.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting. I appreciate your comments. I love sharing my projects with you and hope to encourage you to create things on your own. Thanks again!