Friday, March 18, 2022

TGIF; Thankful Friday #214


Happy Friday! Another week passed and another week to be thankful for. This week I'm thankful for my new position at work. I'm not sure if I even announced it here, but as of March 1st, I changed positions. 

I'm still learning a lot and will be for awhile, but it's so different from what I was doing and I'm thankful for many reasons. Mostly just happy that this is a slower paced position with less duties but the salary is higher!  Win Win for me!

Here's a snapshot of a corner of my cubicle:
I'm happy that my plant seems happy!

How about you? What are you thankful for this week? Share your comment below.

  

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting. I appreciate your comments. I love sharing my projects with you and hope to encourage you to create things on your own. Thanks again!