Thursday, February 17, 2022

Paper Pieced Flower; Junk Journal

I love trying new techniques and this one I’ve been thinking about doing for a while. I wasn’t sure how I was going to start but watch the process video to see how I figured it out and completed it.

Here are some photos of the final spread.

Do you love it? I need to practice more on color placement but for my first time, I am happy with it!

Be sure to subscribe to my YouTube channel to see more process videos.

Watch the video:

Ok, I did freak out a little when glueing the image to the Junk Journal spread, but it ended up working out. I'm going to have to experiment more with this technique because I was pretty happy with the end result!

Cool, huh?!?

1 comment:

  1. Yes, this is way cool! I'm loving this idea of the paper piecing. So nice to see the process, completely, and your voice is very easy to listen to.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting. I appreciate your comments. I love sharing my projects with you and hope to encourage you to create things on your own. Thanks again!