Thursday, February 24, 2022

Daffodils!

I posted a haul video on my YouTube channel a few weeks ago and I wanted to show off a card I made using a Build-a-flower set from Altenew that was part of the haul. I definitely did some retail therapy. Here's the haul video if you're interested in viewing it:

I love these sets from Altenew and I love the way these cards turned out!


You just can’t go wrong with these layered stamp sets! I love that many stamp companies are coming up with these.

Check out the quick video on the flowers:

Don’t forget to subscribe to my YouTube channel and hit that notification bell if you want to be notified of posted videos. I made a goal in 2022 to post at least two videos a week and at least one of them must be scrapbooking related. Check it out!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting. I appreciate your comments. I love sharing my projects with you and hope to encourage you to create things on your own. Thanks again!