Friday, February 11, 2022

TGIF; Thankful Friday #209


Happy Thankful Friday. The weather has been perfect this week and it's nice to have some warmer days. But what I'm thankful for this week is I applied, interviewed and offered a new position at my job. 

I applied but I really didn't think I would get it. When I received the call with the offer and was surprised...pleasantly surprised but still...

I've been in my current position for 16 years! So, yeah, it'll be different, but I'm excited and thankful to learn new things.

So...YAY me!

What are you thankful for this week? Let me know in the comments!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting. I appreciate your comments. I love sharing my projects with you and hope to encourage you to create things on your own. Thanks again!