Friday, July 30, 2021

TGIF; Thankful Friday #187


Happy Thankful Friday! This week I'm thankful for my ice cream maker. I may have mentioned it before, but I really am thankful for it! Over the weekend, I made some chocolate ice cream. Yes, chocolate. I'm not a big fan of chocolate ice cream. I'm more of a vanilla type of girl, but hubby loves chocolate. 

I wasn't sure how chocolatey it would actually turn out, but it was FABULOUS! (I just channelled my inner Oprah Winfrey.)

This is definitely something I didn't realize I needed until I owned it.


Have a great week - stay cool, stay healthy, stay safe.

Leave a comment and let me know what you are thankful for this week.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting. I appreciate your comments. I love sharing my projects with you and hope to encourage you to create things on your own. Thanks again!