Thursday, July 1, 2021

LTSCB; July Challenge


July 1st!?! Can you believe it? This year is going by so quickly. It's time for a new monthly challenge on the Love To Scrap Challenge Blog (LTSCB). This month it's...Anything Goes. In fact, it's Anything Goes every other month on the LTSCB.

My stamping project is this stunning spanner panel card. I learned how to make it from one of my favorite YouTube channel's, Lisa's Stamp Studio.

I have to be honest...I had this stamp set for awhile, but was a little nervous coloring in this hummingbird. I finally just went for it and grabbed some green and teal alcohol markers and just started coloring.

I love the way it turned out - so bright and colorful!



Now it's your turn...create a stamped project following the Anything Goes theme and link it to the LTSCB by the end of the month.

Here's a tip: Be on the lookout for face shields going on sale right now.  With COVID PPE restrictions lifting, many stores have them for cheap and these are perfect to cut up and use for all your clear material projects like this one. 


2 comments:

  1. Sooo . . . it IS beautiful!! And great job on the hummingbird; it looks fabulous!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love those words, teamed up beautifully with that stunning hummingbird and flowers. Thank you for the inspiration.
    Creative wishes Tracey x

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting. I appreciate your comments. I love sharing my projects with you and hope to encourage you to create things on your own. Thanks again!