Wednesday, July 7, 2021

Frames, Frames and More Frames - Playing in the Junk Journal!

I filmed another quick Junk Journal YouTube video. I took a three hour nap one day and when it was time to go to bed, I just wasn't tired! So I decided to mess around in the Junk Journal. I flipped to a page that had already been covered with navy blue paint so it was nice & dark. I grabbed two different tipped white pens and just started marking the journal page. I had no idea how this was going to end up...check out the video:

And even after filming the completing the page, I still don't really know if this is how it will end up. LOL



I hope my random pages encourage you to create your own junk journal or art journal and just dive in! They are so much fun especially when you know you just want to get artsy, but not sure what to create. 

If you're not already a subscriber, consider hitting the subscribe button and be sure to give me THUMBS UP!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting. I appreciate your comments. I love sharing my projects with you and hope to encourage you to create things on your own. Thanks again!