Friday, January 1, 2021

TGIF: Thankful Friday #159

Last Friday was Christmas Day and today is New Years Day. So happy Friday but also Happy New Year! This whole 2020 year has been a weird one. We jumped into the Stay At Home restrictions with all kinds of projects for the home and with the family. We explored nature locally and even went on a road trip; we experimented with cooking, watched a lot of Netflix series & movies, I concentrated more on posting videos on my YouTube channel (increased my subscribers by 100); we participated in a virtual marathon; and so much more.

Then we went back to work and got used to the "New Normal". We don't know what 2021 has in store for us but I'm thankful that we are all healthy, all working and doing ok financially. I'm thankful that I am close with all my kiddos and still see them on a regular basis. Thankful for another year to celebrate birthdays, milestones and everything else that comes with a new year.

Thankful for all of you that read my posts here, IG and on YouTube.

Happy New Year all!

What have you been thankful for this year? Leave me a comment.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting. I appreciate your comments. I love sharing my projects with you and hope to encourage you to create things on your own. Thanks again!