Tuesday, January 5, 2021

Card Goal 2020; Weeks 50 - 52

2020 has come to an end! Now, we can look forward to a new year and everything that it entails. I'm so glad I committed to sending at least one card a week for the year. I did complete my challenge and in fact, I sent out so many more than 52.

Here's what I sent on these weeks:

Week 50: Three Christmas cards to my aunts & uncle on my dad's side
Week 51:  Sympathy card to my aunt
Week 52:  Birthday card to a friend 

I didn't take a group photo of all the cards, but I did take this one:

I do plan on continuing to send cards but I'm not commiting to one a week - I'll send as I see fit, but it'll be interesting to see if I do send at least one a week...I'll keep you posted!

If you want to see more of this goal and what cards I sent, click on the Card Goal 2020 label to the right.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting. I appreciate your comments. I love sharing my projects with you and hope to encourage you to create things on your own. Thanks again!