Tuesday, January 19, 2021

Here's To You Challenge Card

I busted out the scraps for this easy card. I'm entering it in two different challenge sites this week. The first is Sunday Stamps for the sketch and the second is Just Us Girls for the inspiration.


Here's the card:

Close Up:
Watch the YouTube process video:

I was really excited how this turned out. It was so easy and the added notches and twine give it a little umph to make it extra special. It's hard to see, but I used a clear glitter marker to cover the shells.

Paper Layer Cut Sizes:
  • Dark Blue: 4.5 x 3.25
  • Light Blue: 3.5 x 2.25
  • Med Blue: 2.25 x 1.75
  • White Base:  5.25 x 4
Notches were punched at 1.5 from the bottom

Be sure to click over to the two challenge sites to check out the DT submissions and other linkers.

Products Used:
Stamp Set:  Seaside Notions (Stampin Up!)
Clear Glitter Marker:  CTMH
Circle Punch:  1/4" from my stash


3 comments:

  1. What a lovely layered card! Love using your scraps great idea. Thanks so much for playing along with Just Us Girls this week.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous, Dorlene, this is still one my fave shell sets ever - so pretty against those bold blues! Thanks so much for playing at Sunday Stamps!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very pretty! Love the clean layers. Thanks for joining us at Sunday Stamps, hope to see you again soon!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting. I appreciate your comments. I love sharing my projects with you and hope to encourage you to create things on your own. Thanks again!