Friday, September 18, 2020

TGIF; Thankful Friday #146

 TGIF!! This week I am thankful for surprises. Well, technically this one wasn’t a good surprise, our garage refrigerator has stopped working, but...the reason why I’m thankful is because it gave the opportunity to organize the inside freezer and refrigerator.  And also allowed us to see how fortunate we are.

We are able to fill two refrigerators of food/drink, etc., while others are not able to fill one.  

Hello...I’ve been there.  Many years we struggled with getting food on the table and did my imagination create some crazy meals, but we were fed - no complaints on my end for sure.

I hope you’re able to take a step back and look at all your blessings. And if you’re anywhere near me and need some eggs...come on over!

Happy Friday all.  Leave a comment on what you are thankful for this week.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting. I appreciate your comments. I love sharing my projects with you and hope to encourage you to create things on your own. Thanks again!