Wednesday, September 16, 2020

Junk Journal YouTube Flip Through #1

My granddaughter says I need to upload a video at least once a week. Well, even though I am probably creating things at that speed, I almost always forget to film the process.

I decided to do a series of flip throughs of my Junk Journal. There are six signatures so I'm going to flip through one signature at a time and talk my way through them.

Check out the video for the first signature here:
If you're not already, hit the subscribe button so you won't miss any of them!

Things to note:
Cover Art was a free virtual class by: Vino Paint
Whimsical drawings are either encouraged by or created by: Willowing Arts
Going in Circles song by The Friends of Distinction (next time I'll let them sing it!)
Paint tutorials by Scribbing Grace (she focuses on bible journaling but the art lessons can be used for anything)

Refer to the "Junk Journal" label to the right for many process photos/posts that I've done on the blog.

Once the six flip through videos are posted on YouTube, I'll do another video on how to put together the signatures, what to use to create a signature, some tips, etc.

Be sure to subscribe so you won't miss them!


1 comment:

Thanks for visiting. I appreciate your comments. I love sharing my projects with you and hope to encourage you to create things on your own. Thanks again!