Tuesday, September 1, 2020

Love To Craft Challenge Blog; September

Can you believe it’s September already? My Design Team project for the Love To Craft Challenge Blog (LTCCB), I made some cards using cardstock scraps. I gathered a bunch of scraps and cut them into different size strips. Then I adhered them onto a piece of scrap cardstock. On one I put an assortment of soft natural colors and the other rainbow colors.

To make two cards, I cut the strip panel in half to make the following cards:
To make the card, I adhered the strip panel to the bottom of the card front. I added a skinny strip of black cardstock right above the color strip and the top of the card. I stamped and fussy cut the four dogs and adhered them above the black strip. Aren’t they so cute?!
I didn’t add a sentiment to this card since I wasn’t sure what I am going to do with it...more than likely it’ll be a birthday card.

The second one:
I love this super cute doggie stamp who looks so sad. The strip panel was added to the lower half and I added the “woof” washi above it. The doggie is matted on a piece of red cardstock before adhering to the card.
I used Versamark ink to stamp the clouds on the top half before adding the sentiment.

By using the different dog stamps, I’m also participating in my Bash Your Stash series. These were from my Animal drawer. I have a lot of dog stamps! To see more projects for this series, click on the label to the right.

I hope you enjoyed these two cards. Stayed tuned to see the cards made with the rainbow strip panel.

Be sure to click on over to the LTCCB to join the Anything Goes challenge. Be sure to link your project before the end of the month. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting. I appreciate your comments. I love sharing my projects with you and hope to encourage you to create things on your own. Thanks again!