Tuesday, July 28, 2020

Update: Rainbows and Umbrellas Swap

I received my swap items for the FB Love RTS scrapbooking group. If you recall, the theme was Rainbows & Umbrellas. See my original post HERE to read more about it and to see my swap item contribution.

I received them awhile ago and I just remembered that I didn't share a photo of what I received. If you've never participated in a swap before, I highly recommend them. But I will give a warning...don't join up for all of them! I was a little obsessive years ago and was signing up for swap after swap. Many of them, the themes were nothing I would ever use.

I decided to join this one since it's been awhile.

Here's the pile of goodies:

I really enjoyed the variety. Some of the items I will use on cards, scrapbook layouts and even my Junk Journal. I'm excited to use them!

And just so you know...there have been two more and I did not join in. LOL

Have a wonderful week!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting. I appreciate your comments. I love sharing my projects with you and hope to encourage you to create things on your own. Thanks again!