Thursday, July 23, 2020

Fun With Scraps

I finished the layouts for our CA-AZ-NV-CA road trip we took last July. It's always good to check off something from your list but after completing the layouts, I ended up with lots of scraps. I love the Happy Days collection from My Minds Eye. I bought the kit from Tuesday Morning and knew it was perfect for this road trip. I love the cactus print paper and the color scheme.

I had extra stickers and papers so I created these cards:




Aren't they fun and colorful!?!  I love the rooster too! It sure does have a southwest/Mexico feel to them. Besides the card bases and enamel dots, everything is scraps from the collection. It feels good to use up scraps instead of storing or tossing them.

More cards to add to my card box...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting. I appreciate your comments. I love sharing my projects with you and hope to encourage you to create things on your own. Thanks again!