Tuesday, July 23, 2019

Wild Whisper Designs Product Review

One of my crafty on-line friends is on the Design Team for Wild Whisper so I've seen the products but honestly just never really looked that closely. Now that I've "liked" their Facebook page, I get their regular posts. Well, I saw this line and knew I had to have it!

My daughter and I are always saying there isn't a good music line for concerts, well if that's a comment you also make...look no more...

This line is called Feel The Beat and it is fabulous! Take a peek:
 Not only are these papers double sided, but they are a great weight! There's a double option and now I know why they offer it. I wish I would have bought two sets since I love both sides!



The second set of ephemera is from their Fandom Kit which is an unofficial Harry Potter line.

Check out their website and see the products yourself. They are fabulous!

1 comment:

  1. The products all look so fabulous!! Can't wait to see what you create!! Have a great day!! Big hugs :)

    Lisa
    A Mermaid's Crafts

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting. I appreciate your comments. I love sharing my projects with you and hope to encourage you to create things on your own. Thanks again!