Monday, July 29, 2019

Sketch-N-Scrap Challenge

I’m on a roll with scrapbooking this weekend! I’m so behind and it was so fun to create some layouts and sort of catch up

I am following a sketch on the Sketch-N-Scrap challenge blog for this fun Halloween layout.
I’m going through my piles and piles of scrap kits that I’ve made in the past and had tons of Halloween papers & embellishments. I wanted to use as many as I could and then I purged a lot of small scraps. These photos are from my work’s Halloween costume contest. Not very scary, but a lot of fun!

Click on over to the Sketch-N-Scrap site for more layouts and inspiration!


6 comments:

  1. The pictures are fabulous!! Love the papers, too!! Have a great day!! Big hugs :)

    Lisa
    A Mermaid's Crafts

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute title & Halloween elements! Great job using the sketch, thanks for joining us at Sketch N Scrap!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Just love your fun characters on your layout. Halloween layouts are the best! Sketch N Scrap appreciates your participation. Thank you for playing along.
    Sharon Fontenot
    higgledypiggledycrafts.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love how you used the busy papers for the background and perfect accents! Thanks so much for joining us at Sketch N Scrap! ~Deanna :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is so adorable!! I just love your embellishment clusters! Halloween layouts are always so fun! Thanks for joining us at Sketch N Scrap!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Super cute layout and love what you did with the sketch. Thanks for playing along with us over at Sketch N Scrap :)
    Tina-DT

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting. I appreciate your comments. I love sharing my projects with you and hope to encourage you to create things on your own. Thanks again!