Monday, July 1, 2019

July Challenge at Creative With Stamps

Oh I had so much fun with the Creative With Stamps (CWS) card challenge this month! Scroll down to find out what I did.


And the randomly selected winner will receive three images from our sponsor.

Sponsor:


I don't have a stamp of stripes, per say, but I have had this stamp set for over a year and haven't really played with it.

When I saw the challenge for this month, I thought of this set. Now I can kick myself because I really, really like the way this card turned out.


I used the MISTI to stamp the stripes on the white cardstock. The camera image was embellished with a white gel pen. I added some Sparkle Color Silk to the card for some sparkle and shine!

Can you image the color combination possibilities with these stripes - pastel for a new baby, brights for a birthday party, metallic for a fancy schmancy occasion, etc.




I also added foam tape to the camera and the entire panel before adhering to the card base.

Now it's your turn...create a card with STRIPES as the challenge prompt and link it to the Creative With Stamps (CWS) site for your change to win this month's prize.

Have fun!

Camera Stamp Set and Sparkle Color Silk are from Fun Stampers Journey


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting. I appreciate your comments. I love sharing my projects with you and hope to encourage you to create things on your own. Thanks again!