Friday, February 22, 2019

TGIF; Thankful Friday #78

It’s Friday and I feel like the week barely started. As you know, we just got back from Acapulco and my work week started yesterday. Love the short week! This week I’m thankful for the employees of Delta Airlines and Aeromexico. Even though the odds of being in a plane wreck are low (or high - I am always confused how to actually word this one), but there’s always the fear that something might happen. We had excellent service from the initial check in to baggage claim on the last leg of our flights home.

So Thank You and Gracias to all!

I’ve got three more busy weekends coming up and look forward to them.

Now it’s your turn...leave a comment of what you are thankful for this week.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting. I appreciate your comments. I love sharing my projects with you and hope to encourage you to create things on your own. Thanks again!