Monday, February 4, 2019

Bee You

I went to another Paint Nite with my friends over the weekend. I love the way the flower turned out, but those bees were so horrible. The worst thing about the Paint Nite, is that you get two brushes to work with - I usually try to do everything with those two brushes, but ya' know sometimes, you need a finer pointed one.

I painted the bees and then HAD to come home and redo them. And then I added the sentiment, "Bee You".

Now it's ready to hang in the Command Center.



ps:  I still don't really love the way the bees turned out and wish I didn't add them in the first place, but they are so much better than what I had at the event.

1 comment:

  1. This is so gorgeous!! The colors are so beautiful!! Have a great day!! Big hugs :)

    Lisa
    A Mermaid's Crafts

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting. I appreciate your comments. I love sharing my projects with you and hope to encourage you to create things on your own. Thanks again!