Friday, February 8, 2019

TGIF; Thankful Friday #77

TGIF!! Time for another Thankful Friday. Even though every time I'm thankful for something, I feel like it is a gift from God, but this week I want to specifically thank the Lord for all my blessings. You know I don't have everything and if I'm being honest, would like some things to change, but really...I am extremely blessed.

Hubby and I had lunch during the week and we had a great conversation about how fortunate our lives have been. Nothing really big or specifically stands out, just overall.

The major thing is that WE feel that way, not just me. I am blessed to have a great husband - don't get me wrong - half the time, he's on my last nerve, but he truly is a great man.

Your turn...what are you thankful for this week?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting. I appreciate your comments. I love sharing my projects with you and hope to encourage you to create things on your own. Thanks again!