Friday, December 14, 2018

12 Days of Christmas Tags 2018; Day Three and TGIF #71

Day Three and TGIF; Thankful Friday #71:
The idea for these tags started with the cute little stamped color-in tags. These were gifted to me from a good friend so long ago and I never used them. From there, I just started grabbing random things from my stash. The first thing I did was cover the base tags with old Bingo cards and then put white gesso over them.

I selected random red and green pieces from these Jillibean Soup ephemera packs that I've had for awhile. I also used some green border strips, clear enamel dots and fancy paperclips from my stash.


Even though I wanted to add flowers to each tag, I only had three to use. I think the remaining look fine without them.


Every item for these tags were in my stash for years. It feel so good to use stuff and tags are the perfect project for it.

Remember:
At the end of the 12 days, I'm having a giveaway. The selected person will win one of each 12 tags. Leave a comment for your entry. If you haven't already, go back and leave a comment each day of the series for additional chances to win. And don't forget to check back each day for more tag inspiration and chances to leave a comment!

Since this is Friday - I also want to add that I'm thankful for another week in December! There's so much cheer around my home, my work and everywhere in general. I love this time of the year! I'll post more photos later, but my work has literally become Santa's Village and it's awesome! You MUST check back for these photos!

These are my area and is nothing compared to the craziness that's going on in my office!

1 comment:

  1. I love these Bingo tags, what a great idea! Very pretty! Lindart

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting. I appreciate your comments. I love sharing my projects with you and hope to encourage you to create things on your own. Thanks again!