Sunday, December 23, 2018

12 Days of Christmas 2018; Day 12

Last day of my 12 Days of Christmas Tags series! I hope you enjoyed seeing the daily tags as much as I did making them.

I forgot all about this cute owl stamp and happened upon it this morning. I stamped them on these pre-made tags from my stash.
I decided to watercolor the owls and used Color Silk in gold and cranberry for the splashes on the side. I also used a clear Wink of Stella pen, white and black markers to add some interest and outline on the tags.


I added some red velvet ribbon to the tops to finish them off.

Don’t forget about the GIVEAWAY! Leave a comment here and on any or all of the previous tag posts. Each comment is one entry in the giveaway. I’ll pull a winner before the end of the week.

Good luck!

1 comment:

  1. I love your Christmas gift tags. So creative. So cute. Shari Fraga

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting. I appreciate your comments. I love sharing my projects with you and hope to encourage you to create things on your own. Thanks again!