Monday, December 17, 2018

12 Days of Christmas Tags 2018; Day Six

Hey there, I decided to keep the Cricut out and make these super cute Santas! I cut them at 3”. I didn’t realize when I started cutting that there were so many layers! I love that the layers give it a sturdier base for great tags! These Santa come from the Simply Charmed cartridge.


When I cut the red layer, I didn’t realize that there was a nose and threw them away. I was going to recut but decided to use a hole punch instead. I was much easier for sure!

Be sure to leave a comment on this post and the other five tag posts for an entry into my giveaway. At the end of the 12 days, I’ll select a commenter to win a set of one of each gift tag. Each comment, gives you an entry.

Good luck!

1 comment:

  1. Hi Dorlene. This one's really fun. You're doing well, managing to keep up.
    Take care. God bless.
    Margaret

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting. I appreciate your comments. I love sharing my projects with you and hope to encourage you to create things on your own. Thanks again!