Tuesday, December 18, 2018

12 Days of Christmas Tags 2018; Day Seven


More than halfway there! Here’s another set of tags I made for my 12 Days of Christmas Tags 2018 series. Be sure to leave a comment for an entry to win a set of one of each of the 12 tags. You can go back and leave a comment on the past six posts as well.

I bought some festive holiday donut wrapping paper this year and these tags were inspired by them. I have this stamp set from Fun Stampers Journey and knew I wanted to create some fun donut tags to go with that wrapping paper.
I also used out this set for the holly leaves


And here are my tags:

I’m not sure if you can tell, but the frosting is adhered with 3D adhesive. Although the holly berries and leaves were stamped in black, I decided to go over them white a white pen. I also edged the frosting and “to/from” label with a gold marker. The “to/from” labels were punched with a fancy label punch from Stampin Up!

Giveaway:
At the end of the 12 day series, I’ll be selecting a random commenter to win a set of one of each of the 12 tags. Leave a comment on this post, the past six and come back for the remaining five tags!  Good luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting. I appreciate your comments. I love sharing my projects with you and hope to encourage you to create things on your own. Thanks again!