Friday, June 22, 2018

TGIF; Thankful Friday #48

If you follow me pretty regularly, you know that my daughter and I compete in a Summer Reading Marathon every summer. Well, during this time, we go to the local library A LOT.
Image result for library quotes
This week I'm thankful for the library and the whole idea of borrowing books for free. What a concept! And a bonus this week, they were having a free  Miniature Teacup Garden class.  All the instructions and materials were free. So I left there with a bag full of books and a completed fun project.
Image result for library quotes
I've wanted to do one of these with my granddaughter but didn't want to purchase a bunch of stuff not knowing what I needed or wanted so this class gave me some insight and great tips on creating my own.


I can't wait to make one with my favorite girl.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting. I appreciate your comments. I love sharing my projects with you and hope to encourage you to create things on your own. Thanks again!