Tuesday, June 19, 2018

Quick But Stunning Cards; Using My Stash

I was moving this to find that and realized I have so many things that I never use. Yes, I know...we all do, but I decided to actually do something about it this time!

I've had these die cuts F O R E V E R and I finally used them!
They are 3D vintage and punny die cuts and are super cute!

Watch the video on how they were put together, then make your own!

All the finished cards:
Close ups:
Punched hearts were added to hide the ink spotch

Then I realized that they are actually Pop Ups - which makes them so much more fun!





Isn't it cool what some gelli prints, washi tape and some splatter can do? Remember, you can always use patterned paper, solid paper or whatever you have for the background and any die cut will work for the focal point.

I hope this encourages you to go through your stash and use stuff!



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting. I appreciate your comments. I love sharing my projects with you and hope to encourage you to create things on your own. Thanks again!