Friday, June 22, 2018

ICAD 2018 Week Three

My home TO DO list keeps growing but all I want to do is spend time in the Command Center. I know many of you feel the same way - COE (Crafting Over Everything)!

The ICAD challenge is in full effect over here and I love that no matter how busy I am, I am still devoting some time every day to create something.

To read more about the ICAD challenge, click on over to the Daisy Yellow Art site for all the details, themes and prompts. You can start anytime!

Here are my cards for Week 3:

Most of the ICADs this week used something from Rubber Paws. I guess that's my underlining theme when I participate in this challenge.

There are so many challenges that go on throughout the year. I've seen 100 day type challenges but that just seems like such a long commitment. Whatever works for you, I do hope that you try to participate in one. If nothing else, it helps you realize what you have in your stash and what you really do need.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting. I appreciate your comments. I love sharing my projects with you and hope to encourage you to create things on your own. Thanks again!