Monday, May 28, 2018

QQ3 Coffee Inspiration

Coffee is pumping through the blood stream this month as we celebrate more and more of it on the Quick Quotes blog. I hope you enjoyed the Coffee Lovers Bog Hop on Friday and were inspired to make your own coffee creations. If you haven't yet, I hope this project takes you there!
I decided to take my project from a card to a gift card holder. I've made these before and they are always a big hit! I mean, how can you not love getting a coffee gift card in a coffee gift card holder? I followed the instructions on Splitcoaststampers to make the gift card holder.

With the exception of the white heavy weight cardstock, this card was made with all Quick Quotes products.  I used Spring Garden SG103 patterned paper for the front of the card but before adhering it to the base, I inked all edges with Key Largo PowderPuff Chalk Ink.
The front is embellished with a 2x4 piece of Spring Garden SG102 that went through my crimper for the look and feel of corrugated cardboard. The edges were also inked with Key Largo PowderPuff Chalk Ink.
To emulate the look of a Starbucks cup, I wanted a circle embellishment so I went through my Quotes and Phrases collection and found this sentiment from the Farmhouse FA500 sheet, "Everyday you should have at least one exquisite moment." I inked the circle with Island Orange PowderPuff Chalk Ink before adhering with foam squares for a little more dimension.




Quick Quotes Products Used:
Spring Garden SG102 and SG103
Farmhouse Quotes and Phrases FA500
PowderPuff Chalk Inks Used: Key Largo and Island Orange

2 comments:

  1. This is so fabulous!! I love the coffee cup shape and the sentiment!! Have a great day!! Big hugs :)

    Lisa
    A Mermaid's Crafts

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting. I appreciate your comments. I love sharing my projects with you and hope to encourage you to create things on your own. Thanks again!