Tuesday, May 8, 2018

Junk Journal Project #11

I messed around with my Junk Journal again this weekend.  I added some new splash sprays that I purchased from Fun Stampers Journey to the gelli printed paper in the journal.  The colors are so fun and bright. I added some white thick bodied acrylic paint that I purchased from Hobby Lobby on clearance (how does paint go on clearance?) and a handmade stencil. Then used some black (clearance) acrylic paint stripes on the upper right side. Hand wrote the words with a fine point Sharpie pen.

Added some color silk splatters in gold and cool pool to complete the project.




I’m telling you, if you haven’t started a junk journal yet, you just gotta! It’s so fun since there’s no pressure - I mean it’s all junk!

If you’re interested in Fun Stampers Journey products, go to their website and be sure to select me as your Journey Coach. If you have any questions, leave me a comment and I'll get back to you.

Don't forget to check out my new YouTube channel. It’s under my name “Dorlene Durham” and I’m really trying to post videos at least two times a month. FUN! If there’s anything you’d like to see me do, please let me know.

Have an amazing day!

1 comment:

  1. It looks so beautiful!! I love the colors!! Have a great day!! Big hugs :)

    Lisa
    A Mermaid's Crafts

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting. I appreciate your comments. I love sharing my projects with you and hope to encourage you to create things on your own. Thanks again!