Friday, December 22, 2023

TGIF; Thankful Friday #297


Happy Thankful Friday! Well the holidays are fully upon on and I feel like I blinked and the month is halfway over. We didn't get a chance to do a lot of our traditional events and I think I'm ok with it. It's a different holiday season for sure.

This week I'm thankful for dreary weather because it keeps us at home, rolled up in a cozy blanket with only the twinkle of Christmas lights on. I celebrated my 59th birthday on Monday and the whole family (except my oldest granddaughter) went to dinner at a local restaurant. I was very spoiled at work with cards, presents, gift cards, flowers and even lunch. 

My DD and I always laugh that no one really likes me, but apparently they do. LOL

So this week, I'm also thankful for a December birthday.

What are you thankful for? Let me know in the comments.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting. I appreciate your comments. I love sharing my projects with you and hope to encourage you to create things on your own. Thanks again!