Thursday, December 7, 2023

Day 7; 12 Days of Christmas Tags Series


It's beginning to look a lot like Christmas! Today is Day Seven of my 12 Days of Christmas Tags Series. I created something a little different for today and I love how they look! Be sure to check out the YouTube process video to see how easy these were to put together!


I used toilet tissue rolls for these ones! White marker, jingle bells and some fun twine make these super cute.



Be sure to leave a comment here, YT or on IG for an entry into the 12 tag giveaway at the end of the series. 

Notes:
I purchased the white marker at The Dollar Tree
The red twine was purchased years ago at a thrift store. I have had this roll forever and it seems to be never ending! Thrift stores are great places to look for craft supplies. People are always clearing out their craft rooms, start projects that never get finished or just no longer need. 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting. I appreciate your comments. I love sharing my projects with you and hope to encourage you to create things on your own. Thanks again!