Friday, December 8, 2023

Day 8; 12 Days of Christmas Tags


I'm back to using my Cricut for these cute Mickey Mouse ornament tags. Who doesn't love a little Disney for Christmas? I know I do! I made the majority in classic black but decided to make a couple in green & red. This cut file is from Vect Place and a very simple three piece image.


I did create a quick YT process video so you can see how I dressed up the tags and how I created the hand drawn holly leaves. Sure, I could have used a stamp (I know I have one somewhere), but these leaves are so easy to draw so I just went for it!


Be sure to leave a comment for an entry in the end of the series giveaway. Each comment is an entry and I'm giving away one set of one each of the 12 tags made during this year's series.


If you're interested in seeing what I've done in the past years, click on the 12 Days of Christmas Tags label to the bottom right of this post.

AND since this is Friday, I'm posting my TGIF; Thankful Friday post. This week I'm thankful for all the joy this holiday brings even though I am crying through most of it. It's a rough one with two less stockings hung over the fireplace, but we'll get through it together. 

The other day while decorating the tree, my middle granddaughter was helping my daughter and when she found the ornament from Tony's first Christmas photo, she said he needed to be up high by the star. It broke my heart when I heard this but also, she gets it. 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting. I appreciate your comments. I love sharing my projects with you and hope to encourage you to create things on your own. Thanks again!