Wednesday, December 20, 2023

SNS Card Sketch #256


I love this sketch from Sketch n Scrap! If you're new here, Sketch n Scrap posts two card sketches and two layout sketches a month and I'm on their Design Team.

If you've ever been stuck on how to start a project, sketches are a great way to get yourself moving. I love a good sketch and this one is one of those for sure! 

Here's the sketch:


And here's my card:


What did I do? I pretty much followed the sketch exactly how it is. It's so pretty and I love the colorful squares as the background. This is a great way to use your scraps! Which is exactly what I did  I chose a more subdued color scheme since I wanted to use a set of leaf dies. I used some gel prints from my stash to cut with these dies and eventually create a swag. 

Watch the YouTube process video for more info 






1 comment:

  1. What a beautiful card Dorlene! You rocked the sketch once again!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting. I appreciate your comments. I love sharing my projects with you and hope to encourage you to create things on your own. Thanks again!