Friday, April 29, 2022

TGIF; Thankful Friday #219


TGIF and Happy Thankful Friday! This week I'm thankful for hummingbirds. Specifically the hummingbird that has nested in our backyard. Oh my, the babies have hatched and it is nuts in our backyard. They are providing a lot of drama back there. Ok, I may be exaggerating a little, but there seems to be a lot of extra birds in our backyard since they hatched. Many seem to be on the hunt and others seem to be celebrating their birth. Mama hummingbird is on high alert protecting her babies! The females in our family have added our own script to what is happening outside. It's been quite entertaining.

I'm thankful for this hummingbird family for all the front seat entertainment they are providing. I tried getting photos, but mama is moving pretty quick!

Can you see her on the wire?

What about you? What are you thankful for this week? Share in the comments - I'd love to hear all about it! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting. I appreciate your comments. I love sharing my projects with you and hope to encourage you to create things on your own. Thanks again!