Thursday, April 21, 2022

Masculine Cards

Check out the video to show off these fun mixed media masculine cards I made. Although I wasn't able to get the baseball image on a card this time, I know I'll use it since I love it so much!





The car stamp used for this card was gifted from Rubber Paws and you can read about her HERE and the sports stamps are from Graphic 45.

As mentioned in the video, this sheet/masterboard was created a while ago but was never used. I am so glad I kept it. Once I cut it down, I added more splatter and some squiggles using a regular pencil. Other than that, it's just paper & stamped images.

I'll have another card to show off next month using the same paper & process. Until then, check out the process video:

Be sure to hit the subscribe button and the notification bell if you'd like to be notified of any new videos. I post at least two videos a week and one will always be scrapbooking related and the second one will be whatever I'm crafting in the Command Center (which is the name of my craft room!).



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting. I appreciate your comments. I love sharing my projects with you and hope to encourage you to create things on your own. Thanks again!