Monday, April 4, 2022

Scrapbooking Layouts

I created this layout of my granddaughter's first birthday using a sketch.


Added some stamped images using Versamark ink. I wanted them more in the background and using Versamark ink is perfect for a tone-on-tone look.

And here's another one with a completely different sketch:
I was a little thrown off by those small squares going across the page, but I used small photos instead of embellishments. I do this by using the collage feature on a 4x6 canvas from my local Walgreens. You can get two 2x3 photos or add more photos and get these smaller square/rectangle sizes. Can you believe I got 11 photos on this one page!?!

I didn't add a lot of embellishments but let the photos do the all the work. I'll do a second layout for this subject since in December, I try to take at least one photo a day to capture all the hoopla that happens in this month - from seasonal foods, decorations, crafts, traditions, etc.

You can check out the video below:

Both layouts were following sketches from Scrapbooking With AnnMarie’s website. Check it out HERE!







 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting. I appreciate your comments. I love sharing my projects with you and hope to encourage you to create things on your own. Thanks again!